– 1 tenderloin of meat
– 4 eggs
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 can of mushrooms, thinly sliced
– 1 yellow pepper
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Salt pepper
– Wash and pepper the pepper and cut into strips.
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the chopped onion, add the peppery slices and drained mushrooms and cook until the water evaporates, salt and pepper.
– Spread the meat tenderloin and flatten it with a rolling pin as thinly as possible.
– Cut a piece of film paper and put the meat on top, spread the mixture of mushrooms over the entire surface and put the hard-boiled eggs at one end, start rolling the whole tightly to give it shape using the film paper and close the roll with wooden spikes.
– Heat the butter in a sauté pan and sear the roll 10 minutes on each side, continue cooking 15 minutes in the microwave oven.
– Serve immediately.