Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a half-casserole baking dish or deep-dish pie plate.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
Stir hash browns, cooked sausage, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Whisk milk, eggs, and remaining salt together in another bowl. Pour hash brown mixture into prepared baking dish; pour egg mixture evenly over hash brown mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and golden, about 45 minutes.
Fish Sandwich 😋😋😍
1 Can of Tuna/Sardine
A handful of sliced Onions
1 handful of grated Carrots
A handful of sliced Cabbage
2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
A teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of chilli powder
1 teaspoon of ketchup
2 – 4 slices of bread
1 teaspoon of butter
A pinch of crushed chicken seasoning
Butter both sides of your bread and place in a hot pan to brown on both sides.
In a bowl, mix your fish with its oils, onions, carrots, cabbage, chilli powder, ketchup, mayonnaise, honey and seasoning cube.
Place your fish mix on the bread and top it with sliced tomatoes and split into manageable triangles or whatever shape you prefer.
Source : www.afrolems.com
Whole Wheat Paneer Almond Sandwich
- Multigrain bread slices – 4, edges trimmed
- Almonds – 12
- Sweetened peanut butter – 2 tbsp
- Paneer or cottage cheese – ¼ cup, crumbled
- Nesquik or cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp, melted
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium to high heat.
- Grease the pan with 1 tsp melted butter.
- Place two bread slices on the pan and toast until both sides turn crisp and brown. Sprinkle butter now and then.
- Repeat with rest of the bread slices as well.
- Add ½ tbsp of butter to a small pan and allow it to just heat up.
- Add almonds to heated butter and roast on low to medium flame.
- Add the cocoa powder with the peanut butter and mix well until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Apply and spread one portion each of the mixture on each of the bread slices.
- Halve the cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle on two of the bread slices.
- Halve the almonds and sprinkle on the top of the cheese.
- Cover these slices with the slices spread with peanut butter.
- Serve immediately with apple and milk.
Source : www.stylecraze.com
Kale Salad with Mushroom Omelet
1 tablespoon miso paste (or 1 teaspoon soy sauce)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups chopped mushrooms of your choice
8 big handfuls chopped kale, tough stems discarded
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/3 cup unsalted chopped raw pecans or walnuts
3 ounces grated Pecorino Romano cheese
FOR THE LEMON-CHILE VINAIGRETTE: (makes about 1 cup)
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon chile oil or chile sauce (optional)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 teaspoons honey
freshly ground black pepper
1. Make the salad dressing by combining the vinaigrette ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid (like a mason jar) and shake well to combine. Taste and add more salt as needed.
2. Whisk the miso paste with the eggs. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and swirl in the olive oil. Add in the mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes, or until mushrooms softened. Add in the egg and turn the heat to medium. Let cook for 2 minutes. Cover and let cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until eggs are set.
3. While eggs are cooking, place the kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Using massaging motion, rub the kale leaves together to break up and soften the kale.
4. When ready to serve, slice omelet in strips. Toss kale with some of the dressing (I used about 1/4 cup of the dressing), chopped nuts and Pecorino Romano cheese. Serve with omelet.
Source : steamykitchen.com