Ingredients: (for 8 people)
- 1kg of mutton leg
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1cc of oil
- 1 cc of cumin
- 1 tsp of sweet chilli
- 1 cc ginger
- Salt pepper
- Cut the leg of mutton into cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the meat cubes, onion, parsley, cumin, sweet pepper, ginger, oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- If you use wooden skewers. Soak them in cold water for 30 minutes, drain them.
- Thread the meat cubes onto the skewers.
- Cook on a barbecue. Brown both sides.
- Serve hot.