– 400g of butter
– 125g iced sugar
– 1 egg yolk
– 4 triangles of cheese cow laughing
– A pinch of salt
– The flour according to the mixture
– Work in a butter bowl and icing sugar until they form a creamy mixture, add the egg yolk, salt, cheeses, mix well, add the sifted flour gradually and mix well until well- To obtaining a homogeneous and flexible paste.
– Roll the dough into a coil and place the dough obtained on a food film, roll the coil and tie the ends of the food film to lock the dough well. Put the dough in the fridge until it is hardened.
– Cut the dough into rings, place them on a plate covered with a sheet of parchment paper.
– Cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C until they take a light pink blond tint.
– Place the shortbread in a tightly closed box so that it does not soften.