– 1 lamb shoulder of 2.5kg
– 100g cooked rice half cooked
– 1/2 red pepper, cut into small squares
– 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into small squares
– 1 small chopped onion
– 3 garlic cloves, cut into pieces
– 1 can of mushrooms, cut into pieces
– 2 tablespoons cooking cream
– 1 teaspoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 3 onions, sliced
– Salt pepper
– 2 tablespoons of mustard
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
– Stitch the lamb shoulder with the tip of a knife and slip a piece of garlic into each slot.
– Prepare the filling, in a bowl mix the rice, chopped onion, pieces of mushrooms, squares of red and yellow pepper, baking cream, butter, chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
– Fill the shoulder of this preparation and bridle the opening with the cooking wire.
– Prepare the marinade by mixing mustard, soy sauce, turmeric in a bowl and coat shoulder with this mixture.
– Peel the 2 onions and cut into slices.
– Cover a baking dish with a layer of onion rings. Place the stuffed shoulder on top, sprinkle the shoulder surface with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and moisten with 3 glasses of water, cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 1h45min until the shoulder is golden brown.
– Serve immediately.