– 1 lamb shoulder of 2.5kg
– 100g cooked rice half cooked
– 1/2 red pepper, cut into small squares
– 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into small squares
– 1 small chopped onion
– 3 garlic cloves, cut into pieces
– 1 can of mushrooms, cut into pieces
– 2 tablespoons cooking cream
– 1 teaspoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 3 onions, sliced
– Salt pepper
– 2 tablespoons of mustard
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
– Stitch the lamb shoulder with the tip of a knife and slip a piece of garlic into each slot.
– Prepare the filling, in a bowl mix the rice, chopped onion, pieces of mushrooms, squares of red and yellow pepper, baking cream, butter, chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
– Fill the shoulder of this preparation and bridle the opening with the cooking wire.
– Prepare the marinade by mixing mustard, soy sauce, turmeric in a bowl and coat shoulder with this mixture.
– Peel the 2 onions and cut into slices.
– Cover a baking dish with a layer of onion rings. Place the stuffed shoulder on top, sprinkle the shoulder surface with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and moisten with 3 glasses of water, cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 1h45min until the shoulder is golden brown.
– Serve immediately.
Engagement Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove and discard the chicken giblets. Pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Cut the lemons in quarters, place 2 quarters in the chicken along with the garlic and reserve the rest of the lemons. Brush the outside of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the chicken in a small (11 by 14-inch) roasting pan. (If the pan is too large, the onions will burn.) Place the reserved lemons and the sliced onions in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the mixture around the chicken in the pan.
Roast the chicken for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and a thigh. Remove the chicken to a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the sauce, leaving the lemons and onions in the pan.
Place the pan on top of the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits. Add the stock and sprinkle on the flour, stirring constantly for a minute, until the sauce thickens. Add any juices that collect under the chicken. Carve the chicken onto a platter and serve with the lemons, onions, and warm sauce.
Smoky Black Bean Burgers
Prep 10 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 55 m
- Mix ground flax seed and water together in a small bowl. Let sit to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flax mixture, black beans, panko bread crumbs, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a bowl until combined. Form batter into 4 patties; arrange on a plate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; place patties in skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com