– 1 lamb shoulder of 2.5kg
– 100g cooked rice half cooked
– 1/2 red pepper, cut into small squares
– 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into small squares
– 1 small chopped onion
– 3 garlic cloves, cut into pieces
– 1 can of mushrooms, cut into pieces
– 2 tablespoons cooking cream
– 1 teaspoon of butter
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 3 onions, sliced
– Salt pepper
– 2 tablespoons of mustard
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
– Stitch the lamb shoulder with the tip of a knife and slip a piece of garlic into each slot.
– Prepare the filling, in a bowl mix the rice, chopped onion, pieces of mushrooms, squares of red and yellow pepper, baking cream, butter, chopped parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
– Fill the shoulder of this preparation and bridle the opening with the cooking wire.
– Prepare the marinade by mixing mustard, soy sauce, turmeric in a bowl and coat shoulder with this mixture.
– Peel the 2 onions and cut into slices.
– Cover a baking dish with a layer of onion rings. Place the stuffed shoulder on top, sprinkle the shoulder surface with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and moisten with 3 glasses of water, cover the dish with a sheet of aluminum foil.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 1h45min until the shoulder is golden brown.
– Serve immediately.
Malawian recipes: grilled chambo fish
Add olive oil to a saucepan. Then add turmeric, ginger, sugar and raisins. Put on a low heat to dissolve the sugar and infuse the spices. Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and whisk rapidly. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of lemon juice. If the sauce seems a little thin, thicken with a little roux.
Salad Muffins Recipe for Pizza
Muffin salty pizza way!
Ingredients for 11 pieces:
180 gr of flour
1 sachet of baking powder
150 gr of white ham
10 cl of olive oil
10 cl of milk
100 gr of shredded
3 eggs salt and pepper (is not that a spice ???)
2 fresh tomatoes cut into small herbs de provence
some black olives
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C In a dish mix the flour and the yeast then make a well. In another dish beat the eggs with milk, olive oil and then pour this mixture into the flour. Mix then add about 50 grams of grated, then cut the ham into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dough into muffin molds and place on top a few dices of fresh tomatoes, grated, a pinch of Provence herbs and a black olive in the center. Bake 25 minutes (heat ventilated fifteen minutes then normal heat)
Fried fish, vegetable salad
For a table of 4
In your cart :
4 medium fish –
1 tsp chili – salt – pepper –
1 tbsp strong mustard –
1 fillet of vinegar –
1/2 cube broth –
2 tablespoons olive oil –
500g of potato –
2 tomatoes –
250g of onions –
2 feet of salad –
1/2 bunch of Chinese parsley –
1 tbsp honey 2 eggs
How to do :
Clean the fish and draw regular furrows.
Mix salt and chili, coat and cook in a frying bath.
Wash and cut salad, parsley.
Slice the onion, marinate a portion with mustard, vinegar, broth, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix with tomatoes and potatoes cooked with water and cut.
Decorate with the boiled eggs.