– 1 broken paste:
– 400g of peeled shrimp
– 150g of cut cheese cubed
– 1 can of mushrooms cut into small pieces
– 1 chopped onion
– 30g of butter
– 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 egg yolk
– Salt pepper
– In a frying pan, melt half the butter. Add the chopped onion until golden, add the small pieces of mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon until the water evaporates.
– In another frying pan, heat the remaining butter and brown the diced shrimp, salt and pepper, add the chopped parsley, mix well.
– Spread the broken dough with a 2 mm thick roll on a floured worktop, cut discs with a round cutter.
– Place 2 cheese cubes, 1 teaspoon of mushroom mixture and 1 teaspoon of shrimp mixture on each disc, brush the edges of the disc with the egg yolk, and fold in half to Form a slipper, weld the edges by pressing lightly with the back of a fork, continue the same operation with the other discs.
– Brown the slippers with the egg yolk, arrange them on an oiled plate.
– Cook the slippers in a medium warm oven until golden brown.
– Serve immediately.
Engagement Roast Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Remove and discard the chicken giblets. Pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Cut the lemons in quarters, place 2 quarters in the chicken along with the garlic and reserve the rest of the lemons. Brush the outside of the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the chicken in a small (11 by 14-inch) roasting pan. (If the pan is too large, the onions will burn.) Place the reserved lemons and the sliced onions in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Pour the mixture around the chicken in the pan.
Roast the chicken for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and a thigh. Remove the chicken to a platter, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the sauce, leaving the lemons and onions in the pan.
Place the pan on top of the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the wine and stir with a wooden spoon to scrape up the brown bits. Add the stock and sprinkle on the flour, stirring constantly for a minute, until the sauce thickens. Add any juices that collect under the chicken. Carve the chicken onto a platter and serve with the lemons, onions, and warm sauce.
Smoky Black Bean Burgers
Prep 10 m
Cook 10 m
Ready In 55 m
- Mix ground flax seed and water together in a small bowl. Let sit to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Mix flax mixture, black beans, panko bread crumbs, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a bowl until combined. Form batter into 4 patties; arrange on a plate. Chill in refrigerator until set, about 30 minutes.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; place patties in skillet over medium heat. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.com