– 1 broken paste:
– 400g of peeled shrimp
– 150g of cut cheese cubed
– 1 can of mushrooms cut into small pieces
– 1 chopped onion
– 30g of butter
– 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 1 egg yolk
– Salt pepper
– In a frying pan, melt half the butter. Add the chopped onion until golden, add the small pieces of mushrooms, salt and pepper and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon until the water evaporates.
– In another frying pan, heat the remaining butter and brown the diced shrimp, salt and pepper, add the chopped parsley, mix well.
– Spread the broken dough with a 2 mm thick roll on a floured worktop, cut discs with a round cutter.
– Place 2 cheese cubes, 1 teaspoon of mushroom mixture and 1 teaspoon of shrimp mixture on each disc, brush the edges of the disc with the egg yolk, and fold in half to Form a slipper, weld the edges by pressing lightly with the back of a fork, continue the same operation with the other discs.
– Brown the slippers with the egg yolk, arrange them on an oiled plate.
– Cook the slippers in a medium warm oven until golden brown.
– Serve immediately.