- Pizza dough see recipe ( pizza dough )
- 15g dried black mushrooms
- 4 whole canned mushrooms
- 2 turkey smoked sausages
- Some red olives
- Some black olives
- 100g of red cheese
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of tomato concentrate
- A little powdered thyme
- Salt pepper
- Prepare the pizza dough . Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the tomato sauce. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the grated tomatoes, the tomato concentrate. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to reduce until total evaporation of water, add thyme. Let cool.
- Whisk the sausages in a saucepan, leaving warm water for about 1 minute.Cut into thin slices.
- Swell the black mushrooms with hot water. Drain and cut into strips.
- Cut the whole mushrooms in four.
- Pit the red and black olives. Cut them in half.
- When the pizza dough is lifted. Lower this paste by 2mm thick. Cut this cut with a pastry cutter according to the measurements of a round oven plate (in our case: 25cm in diameter).
- Place the dough on this buttered plate. Lightly stitch with a fork. Let stand in an oven for one minute.
- Cover the paste with tomato sauce and bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Add pieces of mushrooms, black mushroom thongs, grated cheese, smoked sausage slices, and red and black olives. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Malawian recipes: grilled chambo fish
Add olive oil to a saucepan. Then add turmeric, ginger, sugar and raisins. Put on a low heat to dissolve the sugar and infuse the spices. Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and whisk rapidly. Add a tablespoon of soy sauce and a dash of lemon juice. If the sauce seems a little thin, thicken with a little roux.
Salad Muffins Recipe for Pizza
Muffin salty pizza way!
Ingredients for 11 pieces:
180 gr of flour
1 sachet of baking powder
150 gr of white ham
10 cl of olive oil
10 cl of milk
100 gr of shredded
3 eggs salt and pepper (is not that a spice ???)
2 fresh tomatoes cut into small herbs de provence
some black olives
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C In a dish mix the flour and the yeast then make a well. In another dish beat the eggs with milk, olive oil and then pour this mixture into the flour. Mix then add about 50 grams of grated, then cut the ham into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dough into muffin molds and place on top a few dices of fresh tomatoes, grated, a pinch of Provence herbs and a black olive in the center. Bake 25 minutes (heat ventilated fifteen minutes then normal heat)
Fried fish, vegetable salad
For a table of 4
In your cart :
4 medium fish –
1 tsp chili – salt – pepper –
1 tbsp strong mustard –
1 fillet of vinegar –
1/2 cube broth –
2 tablespoons olive oil –
500g of potato –
2 tomatoes –
250g of onions –
2 feet of salad –
1/2 bunch of Chinese parsley –
1 tbsp honey 2 eggs
How to do :
Clean the fish and draw regular furrows.
Mix salt and chili, coat and cook in a frying bath.
Wash and cut salad, parsley.
Slice the onion, marinate a portion with mustard, vinegar, broth, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Mix with tomatoes and potatoes cooked with water and cut.
Decorate with the boiled eggs.