- Pizza dough see recipe ( pizza dough )
- 15g dried black mushrooms
- 4 whole canned mushrooms
- 2 turkey smoked sausages
- Some red olives
- Some black olives
- 100g of red cheese
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 cup of tomato concentrate
- A little powdered thyme
- Salt pepper
- Prepare the pizza dough . Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the tomato sauce. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the grated tomatoes, the tomato concentrate. Season with salt and pepper. Allow to reduce until total evaporation of water, add thyme. Let cool.
- Whisk the sausages in a saucepan, leaving warm water for about 1 minute.Cut into thin slices.
- Swell the black mushrooms with hot water. Drain and cut into strips.
- Cut the whole mushrooms in four.
- Pit the red and black olives. Cut them in half.
- When the pizza dough is lifted. Lower this paste by 2mm thick. Cut this cut with a pastry cutter according to the measurements of a round oven plate (in our case: 25cm in diameter).
- Place the dough on this buttered plate. Lightly stitch with a fork. Let stand in an oven for one minute.
- Cover the paste with tomato sauce and bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
- Add pieces of mushrooms, black mushroom thongs, grated cheese, smoked sausage slices, and red and black olives. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.