– 5 cocks
– 1 chopped onion
– 100g of Chinese vermicelli
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and coriander
– Some saffron pistils
– 1 knorr grated
– Offal of cockerels
– 2 cloves of crushed garlic
– 1 teaspoon of ginger
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon of saffron dye
– 2 tablespoons of smen
– Soften the vermicelli about 3 minutes in boiling water, drain and cut with scissors.
– Prepare chermoula by mixing parsley and chopped coriander, shredded knorr, crushed garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, saffron and saffron pistils in a bowl, 3 tablespoons water, well mix.
– Divide the chermoula in half.
– Add the cut cockerel offal in small pieces, vermicelli, chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of smen in one of the halves and mix.
– Coat the cockerels with the other half chermoula, let them marinate for 20 minutes.
– Stuff the cockerels with the mixture of vermicelli, close the openings with toothpicks.
– Line up a baking dish with a large piece of parchment paper, place the stuffed cockerels on top, cover with another large piece of greaseproof paper, bringing the edges inside the dish, Inside the cooking juices.
– Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 1 hour.
– Remove the parchment paper and coat the cockerels with the rest of smen and return to the oven to brown the cockerels.
– Serve immediately.