– 1 ripe banana.
– 75 g of chopped milk chocolate.
– 4 slices of bread.
– 3 eggs.
– 1 tablespoon of cream.
– 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
– 25 g unsalted butter.
– Powdered cinnamon or icing sugar (optional).
1. In a small container, crush your banana with a fork. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
2. Arrange 2 slices of bread on the work surface. Divide the banana and chocolate mixture on each of them and
Close both slices. Do not worry if the mixture overflows a bit of your « sandwich » is normal.
3. In a shallow dish, mix together eggs, cream, maple syrup and
4. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
5. Soak your sandwich in the egg mixture on one side and then on the other.
6. Place your sandwich in the hot pan and cook for 1 minute on each side. The side must be
And the chocolate begins to melt.
7. Cut in half before serving, and sprinkle with icing sugar, maple syrup or cinnamon powder according to your
8 Green bananas (peeled and cubed)
1/2 cup Coconut milk
1/2 tsp of Turmeric
1 tbsp Oil
Salt & Pepper
So start by cutting and frying the onions. Add your cut tomatoes and cover, let them simmer until they are cooked.
Add the bananas, turmeric, salt and pepper to taste. Pour in chicken stock or Knorr cube mixed in a warm cup of water. Cover and let the bananas cook, adding hot water to ensure they don’t dry up.
Please resist the urge to stir too often as the bananas will break into smaller pieces.
Once they are almost ready add the coconut milk and coriander, stir, cover for another 2-3 min. Turn off the heat, your are good to go.
Remember the stew can be as thick or as thin as you wish it to be, but thick is definitely better.
You can enjoy them with meat stew, minced meat, chicken steak etc be creative
You can also incorporate meat into the process, in that once the onions are ready, you add in your cubed meat pieces, cook until ready, add in tomatoes and follow above process. Delicious too!
For my fan Ursula, Spinach and beans recipe