- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cloves of finely grated garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 c-to-c of paprika
- 1 c-to-c of cumin
- 2 c-a-s of mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of cayenne (red pepper from Morocco)
- 1/2 c-a-c of Ginger
Clean your pestles and rinse them, Mix all the marinade ingredients,
Massage the chicken drumsticks of this marinade and put in the fresh at least 4h (best when you let them marinate)
Preheat the oven to 180 °, place the drumsticks in a lightly buttered dish and bake for 45 to 1h
Sprinkle the pestles with the sauce from time to time.
- 6 Chicken breasts
- Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 15 Millilitre Thyme
- 250 Gram Dates, chopped
- 50 Gram Pecan nuts, whole
- 120 Millilitre Cream cheese
- 1 KNORR Roast Chicken Gravy
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Using a sharp knife, cut into the thickest part of the chicken breast to form a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Season the cavity with Robertsons Salt and Pepper.
- Mix the thyme, dates, pecan nuts and cream cheese together and divide the mixture between the 6 chicken breasts.
- Use a toothpick to secure them if necessary.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Empty the KNORR Roast Chicken Gravy sachet into a jug and add boiling water as per packet instructions.
- Stir with a fork until smooth.
- Serve chicken breasts with brown and wild rice, seasonal vegetables and KNORR Chicken Gravy.
Prep time :20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 KNORR Cook-in-Bag Garlic and Rosemary
- 400 g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 200 g Baby marrow, sliced
- 500 g Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 100 ml Cream
- 20 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml Honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken fillets into the cooking bag with the baby marrow and sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix inside the bag, hold the bag closed and roll gently to coat the pieces evenly.
- Place cooking bag on a baking tray and add the cream, Dijon mustard and honey.
- Knot the bag loosely to seal and pierce the top of the bag 3 times with a knife for the steam to escape.
- Place baking tray in the centre of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes. Ensure that the grill is off at all times.
- Cut the bag open and transfer to a serving dish with any sauce that is in the bag.
- Serve with rice or mash potato.