– 1 ripe banana.
– 75 g of chopped milk chocolate.
– 4 slices of bread.
– 3 eggs.
– 1 tablespoon of cream.
– 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
– 25 g unsalted butter.
– Powdered cinnamon or icing sugar (optional).
1. In a small container, crush your banana with a fork. Add the chopped chocolate and mix well.
2. Arrange 2 slices of bread on the work surface. Divide the banana and chocolate mixture on each of them and
Close both slices. Do not worry if the mixture overflows a bit of your « sandwich » is normal.
3. In a shallow dish, mix together eggs, cream, maple syrup and
4. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
5. Soak your sandwich in the egg mixture on one side and then on the other.
6. Place your sandwich in the hot pan and cook for 1 minute on each side. The side must be
And the chocolate begins to melt.
7. Cut in half before serving, and sprinkle with icing sugar, maple syrup or cinnamon powder according to your
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 teaspoon of warm milk
- 2 sachets of pastry yeast
- 2 tablespoons of vermicelli chocolate
- 2.5 to 3 teaspoons of flour
1.Beat the eggs and sugar in a salad bowl with the electric mixer until the mixture turns white and becomes sparkling, add oil and milk alternately, add the sifted flour with the yeast, Make the dough smooth, gently incorporate the vermicelli chocolate.
2.Pour the mixture into a buttered and floured cake pan.
3.Cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
4.Check the cake with a knife blade before removing it from the oven.
– 5 egg yolks
– 1/4 liter of milk
– 125g of chocolate
– 150g caster sugar
– 110g of crème fraîche
– Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
– Place the milk and the pieces of chocolate in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is melted.
– Lightly work egg yolks and sugar with a whisk.
– Pour hot chocolate milk into a mixture of egg yolks.
– Put the mixture back in the saucepan and thicken over low heat until the cream sprinkles the spoon, stirring constantly with a wooden spatula, let cool and gently incorporate the crème fraîche.
– Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker and allow to set in ice.
– Pour the preparation into a mold lined inside the parchment paper, reserve in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
– Serve very cold.
- Whole milk – ½ liter – 2 cups
- Nestle Nesquik – ¼ cup
- Dates – 5, pitted, finely chopped
- Almonds – 10, finely sliced
- Banana – 1, medium, peeled, finely sliced into thin circles
- Add banana, almonds, and dates to a blender.
- Blend the ingredients on medium speed to a smooth mixture.
- Add Nesquik and give a quick mix.
- Add milk and blend the mixture to get a smooth and thick milkshake.
- Sprinkle Nesquik on the top and serve hot.
1/2 cup of flour
1/4 cup of liquid milk (I used almond but you can use any)
2 tablespoons of Sugar
1.5 tablespoons of melted butter
1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
1.5 tablespoons of Milo Powder
A pinch of Salt
A handful of peanuts
1 cooking spoon of Vegetable Oil
2 tablespoons of Milo Powder
1 tablespoon of Sugar
1/2 cup of Water
Mix your dry ingredients and wet ingredients except the peanuts till smooth.
In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and with a small spoon, scoop the mixture and form little circles in the pan.
Fry on low- medium heat till brown on both sides.
When pancakes are fried and ready set aside.
In a small pan, mix the milo, sugar and water and bring to boil on medium heat till a thick sauce is formed.
Pour into a bowl and allow to cool.
Crush your peanuts and set aside.
With a tiny scoop of the chocolate syrup, smear it over the pancakes and sprinkle some peanuts over it.
When they are all ready, dust it over with a bit more milo and serve.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate
- 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2/3 cups of sugar (you can regulate this as the dessert is already very sweet)
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Whisk your eggs and vanilla and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, melt your butter, sugar and white chocolate for 1.5 minutes in a microwave and stir it till its smooth.
- Mix your dry ingredients in a separate bowl and pour in the egg mix and butter mix and stir until smooth. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and properly mix.
- Spread the mix evenly in a greased pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes till golden brown.
The best way to know if it’s good to go is to stick a tooth pick in the brownie and when it comes out clean it’s done. Allow to sit for about ten minutes and serve warm with some ice-cream and whipped cream or both. Enjoy! xx
4 Ripe Bananas
9 tablespoon of Softened Butter
11/3 cups of Sugar
A pinch of Salt
2 2/3 cups of all purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 cup of semi-sweet Chocolate chips
1/2 cup of Coconut flakes
Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl.
Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl except the coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
Combine both wet and dry ingredients and beat till the mixture is smooth.
Grease your baking pan with some oil and pour in mixture into baking pan. Top it with the chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Serve warm with tea or coffee
– 2 cups wholegrain flour
– 1/2 cup 100% cocoa powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup raw cane sugar
– 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
– 1/4 cup raisins
– 1/4 cup chopped almonds
– 1/2 cup vegan margarine (i.e. plant-based margarine)
– 1 tsp almond extract / vanilla essence
No big deal to this at all. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl and give it a good mix.
Pour into a loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper and top with a few chopped almonds to make it look all rustic and home-made.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (gas mark 6) for 20-25 min. Insert a cocktail stick to check if it’s cooked all the way through. If it comes out clean then you’re good to go.
Leave to cool for about an hour before cutting into thick slices.