– 500g of cooked rice
– 250g of salmon cut into thin slices
– 25cl of milk
– 3 eggs
– 2 green peppers
– 100g grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
– 1 teaspoon of butter
– 1 chopped onion
– Salt pepper
– Grill peppers over medium heat until skin is completely blackened, then seal in plastic bag, peel, remove stalk, seeds, cut in half.
– Heat the butter in a frying pan and brown the chopped onion until golden.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl with the milk, salt and pepper.
– In a bowl mix the cooked rice, the grated parmesan, the chopped parsley, the golden onion, add the mixture of the eggs, salt and pepper, mix well.
– Spread 1/3 of the rice mixture at the bottom of a buttered gratin dish. Cover with halved slices of roasted peppers, add 1/3 of the rice on top, then sliced salmon and remaining roasted peppers. Finish with remaining rice, garnish with salmon slices.
– Bake at 180ºC for 20-25 minutes.
– Serve immediately.