– 250g of flour
– 50g of melted butter
– 2 tablespoons caster sugar
– 2 tablespoons yeast baker
– 1 sachet of pastry yeast
– Milk to gather the dough
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1 egg yolk for decoration
– Put the sifted flour in a bowl, dig a well in the center, add salt, sugar, melted butter, baker’s yeast and pastry, add the warm milk gradually and collect the dough, knead vigorously with the palm of The hand for 15 minutes until obtaining a soft and smooth paste, form the dough into a ball and place it in a glass bowl, cover the bowl with film paper and then with a cloth, let rise for 2 Hours in a warm place, the dough must have doubled in volume.
– Spread the dough in a rectangle on a floured worktop, cover the surface with a layer of Nutella.
– Roll the dough and cut it into slices every 3cm, place them on an oiled plate, taking care to space them, let it swell out of drafts in a warm place for 1 hour.
– Brush the buns with the egg yolk and cook in a medium oven until golden brown.