– 500g of flour
– 500g of butter
– A little salt
– Water to collect the dough
– 1 can of mushrooms, thinly sliced
– 1 can of tuna in drained oil
– Grated cheese
– Cut butter into small cubes and freeze for 15 minutes.
– Put the sifted flour and the butter cut into cubes, salt and gather the dough with the water so as to obtain a ball without kneading the dough. (The butter cubes must appear in the dough).
– Put the paste in a plastic film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
– Lower the dough with a roller on a rectangular floured worktop. Fold the dough into an envelope and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours, performing the same operation for the second tower.
– Heat a piece of butter in a frying pan and sauté the chopped mushrooms, stirring with a wooden spoon, salt and pepper, drain.
– Mix mushrooms and drained tuna in a bowl.
– Spread the puff pastry into a rectangle and cut it into lozenges, lay them on a sheet of oven, cooking paper, leave to rest in the refrigerator for 10 minutes then garnish them with the stuffing and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
– Bake at 200 ° C for 15 minutes and taste immediately.