- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate
- 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2/3 cups of sugar (you can regulate this as the dessert is already very sweet)
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Whisk your eggs and vanilla and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, melt your butter, sugar and white chocolate for 1.5 minutes in a microwave and stir it till its smooth.
- Mix your dry ingredients in a separate bowl and pour in the egg mix and butter mix and stir until smooth. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and properly mix.
- Spread the mix evenly in a greased pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes till golden brown.
The best way to know if it’s good to go is to stick a tooth pick in the brownie and when it comes out clean it’s done. Allow to sit for about ten minutes and serve warm with some ice-cream and whipped cream or both. Enjoy! xx